Tuesday Roll Call

Cherish F.
on 3/8/11 12:30 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi guys!
Today is work, followed by home for more heating pad time. I helped my SIL move on Saturday and am still stiff and sore. Twenty plus trips up and down three flights of stairs most definitely took it's toll. I held my own, which I was proud of, but let's face it - I'm still way out of shape.

Treating myself to a slice of pizza for lunch because I know there is a high protein dinner planned for tonight. Buffalo chicken from Peace a Pizza - yum!

I really need to commit to getting my taxes completed. I've already pre spent my return on new tires and bras (same day even). So I need to get my s*it together.

Have a great day y'all.
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

bvohl
on 3/8/11 8:45 am
Nicole,

That is an interesting turn of events...hmmmm! Maybe that feeling this morning was a premonition that you were getting rid of the negativity that she brought to you?? Glad you had a good day and that there was a Starbucks nearby!

Love you!
Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Nicole0216
on 3/8/11 5:18 am - Lancaster, PA
Today I went to Hershey Medical School for a training it was interesting and thank God they had a Starbucks. Our director announced at work that she has resigned that is interesting turn of events. Got to have lunch with a former coworker and friend i have missed seeing so that was awesome as well. So today was a pretty good day. I am glad that there is sun. It is weird because I woke up sweating and felt like I do right when my fever has broke. Felt weird really thought i was sick really sick but when i Got up and took a shower was ok. That was so weird/
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views